2. DATA CONTROLLER AND ITS COMMITMENTS
yondr is the data controller of your personal data. In the collection and processing of your personal data, we respect both Belgian and European regulations on the protection of personal data. We work in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("AVG or GDPR").
You can reach yondr via the following contact details:
yondr agency bvba
Grote Markt 19
Tel: +32 489 26 37 75
3. THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
According to your capacity, activity and relationship with our company, you provide us with the following personal data:
- Your identity and contact details (name, title of address, address, email address, telephone and mobile number).
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data on your activities on our website
We kindly point out that you are responsible for all data that you provide to us and that we rely on its accuracy. Should your data no longer be up to date, please inform us by return. You are not obliged to communicate your personal data, but you understand that the provision of certain services or cooperation becomes impossible if you do not consent to their collection and processing.
4. PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
4.1 CUSTOMER DATA
Within the framework of our services and our activities, we collect and process the identity and contact data, if applicable VAT number and account number of our customers and clients, if applicable of their staff, employees, appointees and other useful contacts. The purposes for which these data are processed are the execution of the agreements, customer management, accounting and direct marketing activities (e.g. in order to provide the customer with informative news items about new products and services of yondr, events related to the activities of yondr, events of partners of yondr, job-related information and vacancies, the activities and services of yondr and/or its partners, accession of employees, important news items, et cetera). The legal grounds are the execution of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations, our legitimate interest and, if applicable, the explicit consent of the customer.
4.2 DATA FROM SUPPLIERS AND SUBCONTRACTORS
We collect and process the identity and contact data, if applicable VAT number and account number of our suppliers and subcontractors, if applicable of their staff, employees, appointees and other useful contacts. The purposes of these processing activities are the execution of this agreement, the management of the suppliers/subcontractors, accounting and direct marketing activities (e.g. to provide the supplier or subcontractor with informative news items about new products and services of yondr, events related to the operation of yondr, events of partners of yondr, job-related information and vacancies, the operation and services of yondr and/or its partners, entry of employees, important news items, et cetera). The legal grounds are the execution of the agreement, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations and/or our legitimate interest.
4.3 PERSONNEL DATA
We collect and process the identity and contact details of our employees, as well as any personal data, data relating to recruitment, data relating to payroll processing, data relating to the execution of the employment contract and financial data. The purposes of these processes are the execution of the employment contract, personnel management and payroll administration. The legal grounds are the execution of the contract, the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations and/or our legitimate interest.
4.4 OTHER DATA
In addition to the data of customers, suppliers/subcontractors and personnel, we also process personal data of others, such as subscribers to our newsletter, possible new customers/prospects, useful contacts within our sector, network contacts, expert contacts, etc. The purposes of these processing operations are the interest of our business, direct marketing and public relations. The legal basis is our legitimate interest or in some cases the performance of a contract.
5. ACCESS BY EMPLOYEES, COLLABORATORS AND APPOINTEES
6. TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
Certain personal data collected by us will be passed on to and possibly processed by third party service providers, such as the social secretariat, our IT and software suppliers, accountant and auditor, within the framework of the execution of our agreement or if this is necessary for the execution of our legal obligations. It is possible that one or more of the above third parties are located outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). However, personal data will only be transferred to third countries with an adequate level of protection. The employees, managers and/or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions and the specialized service providers appointed by them must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and can only use these data for the purposes for which they were provided. We will only sell or make your personal data commercially available to third parties or partners for information or advertising purposes with your prior express consent.
7. DURATION OF PROCESSING
Personal data will be kept and processed by us for a period of time that is necessary in relation to the purposes of the processing and in relation to the relationship (contractual or otherwise) that we have with you. Customer data and data of suppliers or subcontractors will in any case be deleted from our systems after a period of 5 years after the termination of the contract or project, except for these personal data that we must keep longer on the basis of specific legislation or in case of an ongoing dispute for which the personal data are still necessary.
In accordance with and subject to the terms of Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Right of access and inspection: you have the right to acquaint yourself, free of charge, with the data we hold about you and to check what it is used for.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain correction of your inaccurate personal data or completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to data erasure or restriction: you have the right to request us to erase your personal data or to restrict its processing in the circumstances and under the conditions stipulated by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form. You have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
- Right to withdraw consent: If the processing of personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have another legal basis for doing so.
- Automatic decisions and profiling: we confirm that the processing of personal data does not include profiling and that you will not be subject to fully automated decisions. You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting yondr. The contact person for this is: Mathias Van Dosselaer with contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. yondr bvba is committed to responding to your request as quickly as possible and within thirty days. You should keep in mind that yondr bvba may not be obliged to comply with your request to view, correct, delete or transfer your data. This is for reasons of execution of a legal obligation, the execution of the agreement or our legitimate interest, and as long as these data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with the applicable regulations. Nevertheless, if you believe that your rights have been violated and your concerns have not been addressed within our company, you have the right to lodge a complaint with: Data Protection Authority Rue du Mail 35, 1000 Brussels Tel. 02 274 48 00 Fax. 02 274 48 35 E-mail: email@example.com
You also have the right to apply to the courts if you believe that you would suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data.
9. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL MEASURES
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your personal data with an adequate level of security and to protect them against destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access or accidental disclosure to third parties, as well as any other unauthorized processing of these data. Under no circumstances can yondr bvba be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from an erroneous or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. They also allow us to optimize our website. yondr bvba only uses technical and functional cookies, and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. You can opt out of cookies by adjusting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
11. IN CASE OF FURTHER QUESTIONS
yondr agency BVBA
Grote Markt 19
Phone: +32 489 26 37 75